PepsiCo TransRockies Run – RUN6
6-Day Team Event & Solo
August 11th-16th, 2015
Buena Vista to Beaver Creek, CO
120 miles, 20,000 feet of climbing
Field Limit – 300 total runners
Solo: Open Men, Open Women
Team: 100+ Open, 80+ Mixed, 80+ Men, 80+ Women, Open Mixed, Open Women, Open Men
*80+ and 100+ is combined age of teammates
2015 will mark the 9th year of the original PepsiCo TransRockies Run. This stage race takes you on an epic journey from Buena Vista to Beaver Creek of 6 incredible days of Rocky Mountain running. PepsiCo TransRockies Run is the trail running adventure of a lifetime!
2015 PepsiCo TransRockies RUN6 – Registration Fees per person
Phased pricing structure. All prices are per person. Register early to lock in a lower price!
November 1st – February 28, 2015: $1399
March 1st, 2015 to Race Day: $1599
Upon Registration, the following minimum deposits will be in effect: $800 per person.
Payment in full is due May 1, 2015.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-866-373-3376 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your registration, and happy trails!
- Race Entry
- Marked Race Route for 6 days
- Energy Bars at Check Points
- Energy Drink at Check Points
- Fruit at Check Points
- Water at Check Points
- Trail Book and Map Set
- RUN6 @ TransRockies™ Run T-Shirt
- Start Number
- Medical Support
- TransRockies Tent Service
Teams: 2 person teams share 1 tent. Solo runners: 1 person per tent. We provide the tent, set it up for you so it is waiting at each camp, and take it down after. Tent service starts following stage 1 and ends the day after stage 5 (final night accommodation in Beaver Creek not included).
- TransRockies Bag Service
We provide a large capacity TransRockies Run Duffel Bag, which carries everything you need for the three days of trail running. We transport it to each camp and load and unload it for you. You keep the bag at the end of the event! We’ll also carry your excess luggage separately, and get it back to you at the finish of RUN6.
- Access to Hot Showers
Are you one of those people who consider a nice shower after run more necessity that luxury? Judging by our past participant feedback you’re not alone! Our shower truck will be ready and waiting at each camp.
- 6 Dinners (Beginning after Stage 1 and including the Finisher Banquet)
- 5 Breakfasts (Beginning on Stage 2)
TransRockies Run ‘4 Sure Group Pack’
Looking for a way to save a few more dollars off the above RUN6 price? Introducing the TransRockies Run ‘4 Sure Group Pack’! 4SGP is a great way for a group of four runners to register together and save $$$ on their 2015 entries via a group registration.
- perfect for Corporate Teams, Clubs, and Buddies!
- a great opportunity for celebrating, team building, or reconnecting
- an awesome way to make the commitment as a group and train together
- flexible with substitutions allowed if someone’s plans change
- register 4 runners at the same time and receive the group price of $4,799. Current individual price is $1,399 through January 31st. Save $200 each!
- group price is for the RUN6 only and includes meals and camping, other add-ons not included
- 4 Sure Group Pack – $4,799 – same price now until race day
- must be paid in full upon registration – no refunds but 1 person may rollover to 2016 with a $1199 credit, substitutions are allowed
- new registrations only, not to be combined with other discounts or promotions
Interested? REGISTER YOUR GROUP HERE or email email@example.com or call 1-866-373-3376 with questions.
- Additional Tent (5 nights) $99
- Additional Bag Service $99
- Support Vehicle Camping (5 nights) $99 per vehicle
- Supporter Meals TRR Adult $349/Kids $249
- TRR Supporter Tent Camping (5 nights) $129
- Final Banquet $59 adult / $39 kids
- Denver to Buena Vista Transfer $99
- Beaver Creek to Buena Vista Transfer $99
- Camp Hale to BV/Vail Transfer $39
- Sleeping Pad Rentals $49
- RUN6 Hotel Package: Looking for a more luxurious TransRockies Run experience? We’ve created a hotel package upgrade for those participating in the RUN6. Check out the details and accommodations below.
2015 hotel package includes:
- 8 nights accommodation
-van transportation daily between hotels and breakfasts, hotels and starts, finishes and hotels, hotels and dinners, and occasional concierge transportation.
-Hotels subject to change to similar accommodation based on availability
August 9-11 (3 nights) – Best Western in Buena Vista
August 12 (1 night) – Delaware Hotel in Leadville
August 13-14 (2 nights) – Green Bridge Inn in Red Cliff
August 15 – (1 night) Evergreen Lodge in Vail
August 16 – (1 night) – Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Double Occupancy (2 people per room, 2 beds): $1099 per person
Single Occupancy (1 person per room): $1,699 per person
Interested? Log in to your registration account to add it, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-373-3376.
PepsiCo TransRockies Run Cancellation Policy
At TransRockies Events, we understand that unforeseen circumstances sometimes come up that can prevent you from participating. While we can’t refund all your money, we’re happy to offer a one-time deferral of registration to the following event year (TransRockies Run only). If the entry is not used the following year all outstanding fees will be forfeited. We allow substitutions if you can’t make it, but it is your responsibility to find someone to take your spot.
All Deferrals, Substitutions and Cancellations will be subject to a $150 admin fee.
Prior to March 1, 2015 – 25% of full registration fees will be retained as a credit for the 2016 event*
March 1 to March 31, 2015 – 50% of full registration fees will be retained as a credit for the 2016 event*
April 1 to April 30, 2015 – 75% of full registration fees will be retained as a credit for the 2016 event*
May 1, 2015 or later – All fees will be retained as a credit for the 2016 event*