Get your TransRockies™ RUN6 and RUN3
Custom Training Program from Alicia Shay and Rob Krar!
All 2014 TransRockies Run participants have the opportunity to train under the advisement of ultra running standouts Alicia Shay and Rob Krar. Both Alicia and Rob are winners of the RUN3 and RUN6 events and have years of experience preparing for ultra events at altitude. Sign up for coaching and work one on one with Alicia or Rob.
Private coaching monthly subscription includes:
- Weekly training schedules
- Workouts customized to your running background
- Unlimited email correspondence with your coach
- One phone consult/training review per week
- Insight on race preparation/strategy
More information HERE.
It is my desire to combine years of experience as a private coach and elite runner, my educational background in Human Biology and Nutrition, and my passion for coaching in a meaningful way to help others achieve their goals. Currently, I train in the beautiful mountain town of Flagstaff, Arizona.
- 2012 TransRockies Run3 Champion
- Two-time NCAA 10,000 meter champion
- US 20k National Champion
- NCAA 10,000 meter record holder
- Member of Team Run Flagstaff Pro, an elite training group in Flagstaff, AZ
- Sports Nutritionist and Coaching Consultant for Hypo2 Sport Performance Center
My experience has taught me there is no one size fits all training plan. My goal is to provide highly specialized personal coaching tailored to each individual’s needs. As an athlete who also maintains a full time job, I understand the challenges of training with time constraints and the importance of time management.
My background in triathlon, mountain biking, ski mountaineering and circuit training will also allow me to work with each client to create training strategies that work within real-life time constraints and facilitate a healthy and productive training and racing experience.
- 2013 Ultrarunning Magazine Ultra Runner Of The Year.
- 3-time TransRockies Run champion.
- 2013 The North Face Endurance Challenge Championship win.
- 2013 Ultra Race of Champions 100K win.
- 2013 Western States 100M second place finish.
- Fastest Known Time for both the single and double crossing of the Grand Canyon.
- 2013 Leona Divide 50M win and course record time.
- Moab Red Hot 55K win and course record time.