We are looking for a core group of dedicated individuals who can commit seven days to the event. Volunteers play key roles in responsible positions and experience the epic nature of the TransRockies Run up close and personal.
Volunteers aid in many areas of race operation including: manning check points on the course, parking control, tent set-up, and various other areas of general venue set-up.
Previous event-work experience is an asset but we are willing to train hardworking individuals who want to play an integral role in the most spectacular trail running event on the continent.
Is Volunteering at the TransRockies Run Right for You?
In order to get a better understanding of what you are getting into when you volunteer with us you must be able to answer yes to all of the following questions:
1. Do you enjoy the camping lifestyle and all that comes with it; tents, sleeping bags and lack of everyday amenities?
2. Can you handle the changing weather, the possibility of working outside in the rain, the mud and cold conditions?
3. Are you able to work long hours with inconsistent breaks to ensure that the participants have all that they need to complete the event?
4. Is trading in your cell phone for a week in the Colorado Rockies something that appeals to you?
5. Finally, can you work in a strong team environment and step outside of your assigned duties to help others complete their tasks?
To inquire about becoming a volunteer, please email Kevin McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org