- Important Notes: Please pick up your race packet on Monday, August 14th at South Main Square in Buena Vista between the hours of 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Camping package start following stage 1 – you are on your own for accommodation before then.
- If you are flying out of Denver on Friday, August 18th a late afternoon flight is recommended to allow travel time from Buena Vista.
Suggested Travel Itineraries
There are a number of ways to arrange your travel for the TransRockies Run, but these are the arrangements most people make:
GU RUN 3 Solo Event – Airport Shuttle Option
- Fly into Denver International Airport – Sunday, August 13th
- Drive to Buena Vista
- Book a Hotel in Buena Vista for 2 nights starting Sunday, August 13th, check out Tuesday, August 15th
- Park car in Buena Vista next to railroad tracks just off main street
- Camping with race until Thursday, August 17th
- Thursday, August 17th PM Transfer from Camp Hale to Buena Vista through TransRockies
- Drive back to Denver
- Fly out from Denver very late Thursday, August 17th evening or first thing Friday, August 18th.