Welcome to the TransRockies™ Run RUN3! We know that this event will be an unforgettable experience and an amazing adventure for you. We work hard to put on a high-calibre event with all of the major support required to make it a great experience. However, there are still some details that you will need to look after.
Here is a short checklist of the main points that you will need to cover in preparation for the event.
The following items are checked at the entrance to the start corral starting on stage 2. You will not be permitted to start stages 2 and 3 without these items.
- Jacket (shell type – waterproof or water resistant)
- Warm Hat (must cover the ears)
- Emergency Blanket (1 per team for team event)
- Personal Running Gear
- Mandatory and Required Equipment Above
- Trail Running Shoes (2 pairs)
- Running Shorts (3)
- Running T-shirts (3)
- Running Socks (4)
- Running Tights (1)
- Compression Calf Sleeves (1)
- Hat and Visor (1 each)
- Long Sleeve Running Shirt (1)
- Insulating Shirt (1)
- Hydration Pack (1)
- Nutrition (Bars/Gels)
- Electrolyte Capsules (we recommend SaltStick Caps)
- Watch (could be GPS/altimeter)
- Other Gear
- Pants/Jeans (1)
- Cotton Socks (2)
- T-Shirts (3)
- Sweater (1)
- Insulated Jacket for Camp (light down recommended)
- Beanie Hat
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping Mat
- Small Digital Camera and batteries
- Cell Phone and charger
- Small Book
- Small closed “drop bag” for extra clothing at starts
- Shoe Gaiters
- Ear plugs
All your gear for the week needs to fit into one large duffel bag (approx.. 120 L). Extra clothing for traveling etc. can be left in the luggage you arrived with, which will be transported to the finish line for you.
TransRockies US LP, the stage locations and all sponsors are doing their best to make the TransRockies™ Run an unforgettable experience for you. For further inquiries, please contact us.